The main role purpose is to support the senior team member and team leader with respect to resolving issues in order to be in line with the senior management and business requirements. The role holder will manage the end –to –end financial accounting process across global scope and ensure the application of US GAAP and the local statutory requirements. By representing the company core values the ideal candidate will build up an excellent relationship with our local management and provide high quality service on a timely manner.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly reconciliation tasks and investigating/correcting discrepancies
- Completing manual booking and approve journal bookings and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing VAT returns/Intrastat/EC sales and purchase reporting
- Process and allocate payments
- Prepare cash flow reports on a weekly base
- Manage intercompany netting and process settlement booking
- Tracking and reporting of metrics on the overall financial accounting process
- Participate in process improvement and standardization projects
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Min. 2 years of experience in the field of general ledger accounting
- Strong understanding of the accounting principles
- Fluency in English is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What We Can Offer
- Good location and modern working environment
- Work –life balance
- Challenging end –to –end process with a global scope
- Competitive salary and compensation package
Apply for the job
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
Work –life balance
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.