Accounts Receivable Trainee
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Supporting the daily tasks of the Accounts Receivable Team
- Cash Application
- Collection related admin tasks: statement & reminder sending
- Credit check
- Ongoing BA/MSc studies in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English and French is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What We Can Offer
- Good location and modern working environment
- Challenging end –to –end process with a global scope
- Competitive salary and compensation package
Apply for the job
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
Work –life balance
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.