Accounts Receivable Specialist
The main role purpose is to manage the invoicing, cash application, credit check, and collections process. Make sure that the Howden Global Business Service Centre meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt. Supports customer and finance teams to ensure timely cash collection while building and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Issue invoices and take part in process standardization projects.
- Manage the collection activities and claims. Take initiative and proactively contact customers to collect outstanding revenue.
- Book payments in a timely manner and take ownership in the cash application process.
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit limits for new and existing customers.
- Maintain customer accounts and customer ledgers. Conduct account reconciliation.
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English and French is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
What We Can Offer
- Good location and modern working environment
- Work –life balance
- Challenging end –to –end process with a global scope
- Competitive salary and compensation package
Apply for the job
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
Work –life balance
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.