Accounts Payable Specialist
The main role purpose is to book the incoming invoices on a timely manner and trouble shoot upcoming requests from the vendors and senior management. The role holder will manage the end –to –end accounts payable process across global scope and ensure the accurate sub –ledger and vendor master data maintenance. By representing the company core values the ideal candidate will build up an excellent relationship with our partners and provide high quality service to internal and external clients as well.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Process various type of invoices and resolve problems
- Ensure the application of US GAAP and the local statutory requirements over transactions impacting the balance sheet
- Initiate vendor master change or new vendor master
- Create payments and proceed payment rund and checks
- Reconciliation of the relevant accounts payable accounts and intercompany payment transactions
- Manage query handling and correct errors in the supplier statements
- Tracking and reporting of metrics on the overall accounts payable process
- Participate in process improvement and standardization projects
- BA in the field of economics and/or accounting
- 1-3 years of experience within Accounts Payable field
- Fluency in English and French is a must, but any European language knowledge is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accurate data management
Apply for the job
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
Work –life balance
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.