This position is accountable for operating the financial reporting function including regular and ad-hoc reports covering more Regions. The position also provides key support Group Finance team and Finance Leadership in the explanation of KPIs.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Preparing and providing regular and ad-hoc reports on a daily/weekly basis to stakeholders –majority within cost controlling field
- JV calculations
- Statutory reporting
- Continuous improvement of current reports and supporting documentations of the Balance Sheet and P/L
- Developing of new reports according to the stakeholders’ request
- Liaison with various stakeholders such as in-house SSC teams, local finance directors, European controller, European finance director
- Responding to Group Finance team in a timely manner. Close cooperation with the analysis and business support teams as required
- College/University degree in finance
- 2-3 years of experience within general ledger accounting and/or financial controlling
- Good level of English knowledge is required, any additional European language is a plus
- Experience of working in a complex international manufacturing business is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Team player, however able to work independently in role
- Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving, self-starter mindset
- Reliable, persistence and tenacity
- Attention to accuracy and details
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines, and to work under time pressure
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
Apply for the job
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
Work –life balance
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.