Order to Cash Trainee
Order to Cash Agent ensures customer’s orders are correctly loaded into the system, that any queries are resolved and that ESAB deliver on time what has been ordered and promised.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Support the managing of incomingorders
- Ensure customer request date is fulfilled
- Support the maintainance of customer Order Book for the supported region
- Customer query management
- Providing support to Credit Experts in Credit risk assessment and management
- Ongoing full time studies in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience within finance administrative role is an adavantage
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skill
- Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving
- Fluency in English is a must, but any other European language knowledge is an advantage
Apply for the job
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
Work –life balance
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.