Order to Cash Specialist
Order to Cash Agent ensures customer’s orders are correctly loaded onto the system, that any queries are resolved and that ESAB deliver on time what has been ordered and promised. First point of contact for many customers on price, source products, chase supplies, enter orders, claims, arrange credits and resolve stock discrepancies and returns. The ideal candidate ensure ESAB meets all partner and customer requirements in a timely manner, as well as maximising cash flow, while minimising aged debt. Supports customer and finance teams to ensure timely cash collection while building and maintaining excellent partner relationships.
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Managing incomingorders
- Ensure customer request date is fulfilled
- Manage and maintain customer Order Book for the supported region
- Manager and resolve customer queries on time
- Cash application- booking payments in a timely manner
- Chasing payment in accordance with defined credit management policy, both proactively and reactively – sending out reminders and statements
- Cash collection and customer query management
- Providing support to Credit Experts in Credit risk assessment and management
- 0-2 years of experience within SSC environment
- Cash Application and/or Collection and/or Customer Service background is a must
- Highly customer focused mind-set
- Strong analytical skills, structured way of thinking and acting
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills. Proactive, ability of systematic problem solving
- Excellent Excel skills and general IT literacy
- Fluency in English and Danish is a must, but any other European language is an advantage
Apply for the job
We offer incredible career challenges. stimulating and satisfying work, inspiring colleagues, and extensive learning resources to create an innovative and agile business experience.
Work –life balance
Our most valuable asset is our global workforce. Each member of our team matters to us: they help drive the business forward with passion and commitment.
Continuous improvement is our way of life. The power of outstanding multilingual communication drives us towards absolute best –in –class results.
Our office is located at the heart of Budapest, surrounding with the historical view of the city. An A+ green office building provides our team a pleasing work environment.